According to Douglas Hubbard's book "How To Measure Anything", Hubbard's research highlighted that people are looking at the wrong measures of success. It’s not how long will it take, or how much will it cost. It’s should we build it, and can we build it? Answers to both questions require a portfolio management strategy of experimentation and learning.
Join Barry O’Reilly, author of the international bestseller Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate at Scale, business advisor and an internationally sought-after speaker, and Steve Elliott, Founder and CEO of AgileCraft June 21st at 1 pm ET/10 am PT for an hour long interactive session to learn how Value Engineering can help your organization drive innovation at scale.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How Value Engineering enables enterprises to systematically manage the uncertainty and return of innovation in their organization
- Quickly and cheaply experiment to learn what are winning ideas, and what do not deliver value and should be discarded
- How to define outcome-based metrics to build value statements, and improves visibility and accountability across your organization
- How to drive rapid feedback loops to accelerate innovation and better decision-making
- How tools can play a role in the Value Engineering / Lean thinking cycle